スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

デススター建造長期化に腹立つ皇帝

ゲイレン・アーソのせいでデススター完成は遠のいていました。 実は技術的な問題でなく、人為的な問題だったのです。 皇帝の不満はターキンに向けられ、ターキンの不満はクレニック長官に向けられる。 皇帝はデススターの実態が暴かれる事を恐れていた。 デススターほどの巨大な機密体制を長期間維持するのは、困難だったのです。 惑星を丸ごと破壊するような大がかりな宇宙ステーションだから、関わる資源も人員も膨大です。元老院は勘づいていた。 クレニックは機密をなんとしても維持することに神経を尖らせた。 ターキンに警告されます、皇帝の忍耐の限界。 デススターの機密に違法にアクセスしたISBのデドラ・ミーロが浮かびます。 どうやらISBの重要ターゲット、アクシスの正体を突き止めた。 デススターの巨大な機密が邪魔しており、ISBは長年、アクシスを特定できなかったのです。 クレニックにとって、アクシスなどどうでもよかった。 それよりもデススターの機密が漏洩したのが許せない。徹底して隠蔽します。 しかし見方を変えれば、巨大な機密がインテリジェンス体制の弊害になっていたことを意味します。アクシス以外にも様々な問題が生じているでしょう。 デススターが破壊されない限り、解決できません。 惑星を丸ごと破壊したい皇帝の夢をかなえる筈が、帝国の足枷になっていた。 機密は小規模で細分化、短期間で効力を失う方がいい気がします。

Was Plagueis actually bad at drinking?

Plagueis, the Sith Lord who trained Darth Sidious, was, according to Sidious, a perfect combination of great intelligence and power.


And let's not forget that before he was a Sith Lord, he was a brilliant businessman.

He is different from politicians and bureaucrats. He trains Palpatine to become the future Emperor.


As Magister Damask, Plagueis was supposed to become Chancellor of the Republic alongside Palpatine, but he was betrayed by Sidious. Was such a perfect Sith Lord betrayed?




Palpatine tells Anakin that Plagueis was killed by his apprentice in his sleep, when in fact his own betrayal occurred during a celebratory drinking session.

Sidious forced the elderly Plagueis to drink too much alcohol, making him extremely drunk.

If I get hit by an electric shock in this state, I won't be able to recover at all.


In fact, it seems that Magister Damask was not very resistant to alcohol.

Palpatine saw right through it. "I guess this person doesn't drink much."

Sidious had been observing and learning from Plagueis for many years, and it is likely that he was aware of the Sith Lord's weaknesses by pretending not to notice them. It can also be said to be a tribute to his teacher.


In the end, his weakness is exploited and he dies. He was the perfect Sith Lord who could manipulate midichlorians to create the life he intended and overcome death, but it's ironic and frustrating that he was betrayed by his disciples because his weak points were exploited.


If he was strong enough to drink, he would be at the top of the galaxy with Palpatine. Not only do the Sith's schemes, plans, the Force, and galactic wars shape history, but the weaknesses of these humble individuals also have a huge impact on history.


Palpatine kept this secret from Anakin.

"Even if I could save others, I couldn't save myself."

By the way, I never told Dooku.


(Moon man drinks through his nose)



Magister Damask may appear in the drama Acolyte!

人気の投稿