スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

結局、皇帝を滅ぼせるのは孫娘だけ

ネクロマンサー計画の過程で、皇帝のクローンが何体か生まれます。 カミーノアンは失敗作をエクセゴルに送ったとされます。 スノークです。皇帝に値しないですが、シス・エターナルはファーストオーダー計画に利用価値を見出します。意図した脆弱さ。 試行錯誤を経てレイが出現する。ミディクロリアン値の高い人間。 レイを皇帝の息子と妻が匿っていた。皇帝は早い段階でエクセゴルでダークサイドに洗脳したかったが、ベストゥーンのオーチはしくじります。 幼少期にエクセゴルで訓練できぬまま、どこかで成長していく。 皇帝にとっては危険な兆候です、皇帝の血を受け継ぐ孫。 皇帝はレイが自身を滅ぼせると分かっていた。だから怖かったのです。 弱点を始末したかった。どこにいるかさえ分かれば。 やがてレイについてスノークの耳に入ります。 レイはレジスタンスの戦力になり、大きな脅威になっていた。 皇帝の血をダークサイドに活かして欲しいのに、そうしてくれない。 意外な事に、レイは権力とか暗黒面には興味がなかったのだ。 これまでと違い、暗黒面に落としにくい。 言い換えれば、皇帝を完全に滅ぼせる切り札がレイなのだ。 レイアはそれを見抜いていたから、レイを訓練した。 ルークもまさか皇帝の孫娘が弟子入りに来たとは想像しなかった。 皇帝の忍耐強さは受け継がれていた。 両親の忠告通りにジャクーを離れなかったお陰で、皇帝を滅ぼせる切り札を失わずに済んだのだ。 ヨーダはレイこそ貴重であるとルークに主張した、まさにその通り。 ヨーダは皇帝に敗れたが、レイを訓練させれば皇帝に勝てるかもしれない。 皇帝が絶対的な力を有した程、絶対的な切り札。 皇帝を滅ぼすにはどうすべきか頭を悩ましてきたが、フォースの覚醒で事態は進展する。 皇帝がレイを始末する為のコマは、ベンソロである。 レイの発見に伴い、スノークに二人を対峙させる。ダイアド。 二人を競わせ、スノークを倒せるか試す。結果、見事にスノークの不意を突いた。 二人の前に蘇った皇帝が立ちはだかる。 当然、スノークのように皇帝を滅ぼしたがるベンソロ。 レイが皇帝の孫である事を知ってしまう。レイの力を使えば、皇帝を滅ぼせるのに気づく。 しかしレイは協力するのを拒む。ベンソロが父ハンソロを殺した事が許せなかったのだ。スノークのように皇帝を倒すのは不可能だ。 代わりレイの始末を皇帝が要求する。 レイ...

Kylo Ren's lightsaber

Once Luke Skywalker lost his father's lightsaber, he made his own at Benkenovi's hiding place in his hometown. I referred to the book of Jedi left by Ben. The content was full of amazing mystery. According to that, I used Benkenobi's design as a base, but I do not have the essential Kyber Crystal. So we use a furnace to train multiple crystals. Although it was difficult, it succeeded brilliantly. As expected, there is only anakin's blood flowing. Its workmanship was highly praised by Vader. And also to Lord Sidius.

Luke who overcame Sith's lineage at Enda rebuilds the Jedi Knights. As promised to Yoda
and Obiwan. However, there was a problem in taking multiple disciples. It was hard for him to make his own lightsaber at the same time at the beginning of training. It is because difficulty of experiences experienced and that there are not many crystals beforehand and can not be trained. Luke felt a little, but I regret that I should have kept the Jedi's rule that he should not have more than one disciple at the same time. As a result, the disciple 's lightsaber was disappointing. I could not teach the structure by rounding my own lightsaber. Because it is only one. I sincerely want one book I lost in the first fight with Vader. It was Han and Leia 's son Ben that best supported it among his disciples.

Ben who wanted to be stronger than other disciples lost the temptation of Snoke and killed themselves. In order to carry out that betrayal, a stronger lightsaber was indispensable. So I dyed the crystal red and made a cross weapon. After that, I will continue to use my grandfather's lightsaber until I get it, but the degree of completion is low and I have trouble. Because there is only one crystal and it is not stable.
I believed that someone kept my grandfather 's weapons.

Luke felt his weapon was the last lightsaber based on Jedi's knowledge.
But one day a woman named Ray comes to hand my grandfather's lightsaber. Luke is relieved that his grandfather's weapon did not pass to Cairolene. And I will bet the expectation as a Jedi in Ray who has a lightsaber in the Force.

It is the beginning of the one-on-one principle of the Jedi. If either Luke or Ray dies, it gives the lightsaber used for the new disciple. There are only two people to know about this phenomenon. It is the adoption of the secret principle of the Jedi Knights. Luke declared dead secretly they collusion, training and skilling the skills of snake heart. There is nothing to suffer from the production of the lightsaber any longer.

人気の投稿