スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

結局、皇帝を滅ぼせるのは孫娘だけ

ネクロマンサー計画の過程で、皇帝のクローンが何体か生まれます。 カミーノアンは失敗作をエクセゴルに送ったとされます。 スノークです。皇帝に値しないですが、シス・エターナルはファーストオーダー計画に利用価値を見出します。意図した脆弱さ。 試行錯誤を経てレイが出現する。ミディクロリアン値の高い人間。 レイを皇帝の息子と妻が匿っていた。皇帝は早い段階でエクセゴルでダークサイドに洗脳したかったが、ベストゥーンのオーチはしくじります。 幼少期にエクセゴルで訓練できぬまま、どこかで成長していく。 皇帝にとっては危険な兆候です、皇帝の血を受け継ぐ孫。 皇帝はレイが自身を滅ぼせると分かっていた。だから怖かったのです。 弱点を始末したかった。どこにいるかさえ分かれば。 やがてレイについてスノークの耳に入ります。 レイはレジスタンスの戦力になり、大きな脅威になっていた。 皇帝の血をダークサイドに活かして欲しいのに、そうしてくれない。 意外な事に、レイは権力とか暗黒面には興味がなかったのだ。 これまでと違い、暗黒面に落としにくい。 言い換えれば、皇帝を完全に滅ぼせる切り札がレイなのだ。 レイアはそれを見抜いていたから、レイを訓練した。 ルークもまさか皇帝の孫娘が弟子入りに来たとは想像しなかった。 皇帝の忍耐強さは受け継がれていた。 両親の忠告通りにジャクーを離れなかったお陰で、皇帝を滅ぼせる切り札を失わずに済んだのだ。 ヨーダはレイこそ貴重であるとルークに主張した、まさにその通り。 ヨーダは皇帝に敗れたが、レイを訓練させれば皇帝に勝てるかもしれない。 皇帝が絶対的な力を有した程、絶対的な切り札。 皇帝を滅ぼすにはどうすべきか頭を悩ましてきたが、フォースの覚醒で事態は進展する。 皇帝がレイを始末する為のコマは、ベンソロである。 レイの発見に伴い、スノークに二人を対峙させる。ダイアド。 二人を競わせ、スノークを倒せるか試す。結果、見事にスノークの不意を突いた。 二人の前に蘇った皇帝が立ちはだかる。 当然、スノークのように皇帝を滅ぼしたがるベンソロ。 レイが皇帝の孫である事を知ってしまう。レイの力を使えば、皇帝を滅ぼせるのに気づく。 しかしレイは協力するのを拒む。ベンソロが父ハンソロを殺した事が許せなかったのだ。スノークのように皇帝を倒すのは不可能だ。 代わりレイの始末を皇帝が要求する。 レイ...

Han · Solo Star Wars · Story, impressions. (It is not spoiler)

Well, it was very interesting!
It is the second spin-off work following Rogue One. Although it was not good in the United States, I believed that it is suitable for it because it carries the signs of Star Wars and Disney.
Director is director Ron Howard, who previously directed "Apollo 13".

Because "Apollo 13" was a thorough realism and documentary oriented work, I imagined that this time Han Solo Star Wars story was also documentary
seemingly good.
I was careful about spoilers from disclosure in the United States. I decided not to imagine too much a story or development, do not predict too much, to enter the world of Han solo without prejudice.
I managed to succeed in that attempt!

This work can be called a Disney-like attraction type sensuous Star Wars!

It was a content like traveling the galaxy with instinct, which is different from the final Jedi-like reasoning and image relying on existing knowledge. The target age group felt somewhat conscious of children, but it felt the faithfully the request of Old Fan.
Elements of the Clone Wars are scattered in the Primquar generation. I was very happy.

It is two hours and fifteen minutes long, but it really ended quickly. I think that the unity of the work is wonderful. Truly Directed by Ron Howard!

For example, a scene that carries "Coxicium" in a Falcon and carries the Kessel nebula with tremendous speed. While flying off the attack of the Thai fighter, he is maneuvering, but "coaxium" is a weak delegate of a shock, it is serious if it detonates. Because it watches over the rough maneuver of Falcon on the premise, it is easy to empathize and emotion easily. It is a splendid technique.

The scene of a cold planet like Vandore, the image of the morning sun shining out of the fog was too beautiful and overwhelmed. Is this CG? That's amazing! I would like to praise the ILM for praise.
It was a scene change from a dirty planet in the mire called Mimbang, so I was glad to see Han and Chew! I can not help thinking.
At the beginning, the scene at the Space Port, where the fate of Han and Keira is separate, the angle of the camera is finished in a dynamic picture, so you can see that this time also aims at empathy. At the same time it is unbearably fun to observe asted mesodroids, creatures, and sets.

From the amateur's perspective, Alden Enair Enrique's performance seems to be similar to Harrison Ford.
Emilia Clark was also familiar. It was a different impression from the appearance of Daisy Ridley and Felicity Jones. The performance of Donald Glover and Land Carrigian also carries a splendid scent of smell. The fluency of the droids and the lines of the L3 was also nice.

I want to visit the theater about twice more!

人気の投稿