スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

結局、皇帝を滅ぼせるのは孫娘だけ

ネクロマンサー計画の過程で、皇帝のクローンが何体か生まれます。 カミーノアンは失敗作をエクセゴルに送ったとされます。 スノークです。皇帝に値しないですが、シス・エターナルはファーストオーダー計画に利用価値を見出します。意図した脆弱さ。 試行錯誤を経てレイが出現する。ミディクロリアン値の高い人間。 レイを皇帝の息子と妻が匿っていた。皇帝は早い段階でエクセゴルでダークサイドに洗脳したかったが、ベストゥーンのオーチはしくじります。 幼少期にエクセゴルで訓練できぬまま、どこかで成長していく。 皇帝にとっては危険な兆候です、皇帝の血を受け継ぐ孫。 皇帝はレイが自身を滅ぼせると分かっていた。だから怖かったのです。 弱点を始末したかった。どこにいるかさえ分かれば。 やがてレイについてスノークの耳に入ります。 レイはレジスタンスの戦力になり、大きな脅威になっていた。 皇帝の血をダークサイドに活かして欲しいのに、そうしてくれない。 意外な事に、レイは権力とか暗黒面には興味がなかったのだ。 これまでと違い、暗黒面に落としにくい。 言い換えれば、皇帝を完全に滅ぼせる切り札がレイなのだ。 レイアはそれを見抜いていたから、レイを訓練した。 ルークもまさか皇帝の孫娘が弟子入りに来たとは想像しなかった。 皇帝の忍耐強さは受け継がれていた。 両親の忠告通りにジャクーを離れなかったお陰で、皇帝を滅ぼせる切り札を失わずに済んだのだ。 ヨーダはレイこそ貴重であるとルークに主張した、まさにその通り。 ヨーダは皇帝に敗れたが、レイを訓練させれば皇帝に勝てるかもしれない。 皇帝が絶対的な力を有した程、絶対的な切り札。 皇帝を滅ぼすにはどうすべきか頭を悩ましてきたが、フォースの覚醒で事態は進展する。 皇帝がレイを始末する為のコマは、ベンソロである。 レイの発見に伴い、スノークに二人を対峙させる。ダイアド。 二人を競わせ、スノークを倒せるか試す。結果、見事にスノークの不意を突いた。 二人の前に蘇った皇帝が立ちはだかる。 当然、スノークのように皇帝を滅ぼしたがるベンソロ。 レイが皇帝の孫である事を知ってしまう。レイの力を使えば、皇帝を滅ぼせるのに気づく。 しかしレイは協力するのを拒む。ベンソロが父ハンソロを殺した事が許せなかったのだ。スノークのように皇帝を倒すのは不可能だ。 代わりレイの始末を皇帝が要求する。 レイ...

Nimbu of Naboo blockade

What if we speak at the Senate Parliament as follows during the clone war?

"It is my country that is under attack now, and I can not just keep silent about the people dying while you are debating!"

There are also people who are aware of it, it is, the content itself queen by Queen Amidala at EP1 Phantom Menace. I went to Coruscant in a situation where Naboo was illegally blocked by the Trade Union and under military rule. I appealed to Congress
by my voice in hopes that Palpatians will break the situation promptly. From Palpatine in advance, I will speak after being advised that the Congress is not functioning, that there is no power to stop the Trade Union at the Senate.
However, the Senate was bound by complicated procedures of the bureaucracy and did not take effective measures.
Palpatine does not tell Queen Amidala, but even if the remote Naboo far from the core, even if it is ruins, the national interest of the republic is not necessarily damaged. The economic scale of Naboo is small and it is not geographically strategically important. I am relying on the trade union for plasma export business.

Queen Amidala reprimands Palpatine. While I can not afford it, I will depend on a Jedi.

What would happen if this situation occurred during the clone war?
In the founding of history, millions of citizens died everyday against large-scale troops. From the people, the dissolution of the Senate Congress is persistently told, no one will serve as chairman, and it will become anarchy state. Public opinion will not support war. The Senators warned that not only political life but also the national interests of the Republic would be violated unless Congress took the necessary measures as their hometown was attacked.
I want to avoid Nabu's dance. If strategically important planets and resource-rich planets are then placed under attack, we can not proceed fighting favorably.

Palpatine knew the process well enough. The fact that he was elected as the supreme chairman, the fact that he entrusted the emergency powers unanimously was because the people of the hometown experienced full-scale armed invasion, and if such circumstances should never be made, Because I won the trust of. When Palpatine served as chairman, he thought that he would protect his hometown during emergencies.
In particular, planet members who are rich economically and materially will become supporters of Palpatine. It is strengthening the political base.

Nonetheless, the actions of Palpatine during the war were missed. No one would have imagined that the sudden power of one suddenly was suddenly given and that the Constitution that lasted a thousand years was quickly revised.
Perhaps this scenario is imagined by a dozen play gas, I think that Darth Seedus has embodied.

人気の投稿