スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

結局、皇帝を滅ぼせるのは孫娘だけ

ネクロマンサー計画の過程で、皇帝のクローンが何体か生まれます。 カミーノアンは失敗作をエクセゴルに送ったとされます。 スノークです。皇帝に値しないですが、シス・エターナルはファーストオーダー計画に利用価値を見出します。意図した脆弱さ。 試行錯誤を経てレイが出現する。ミディクロリアン値の高い人間。 レイを皇帝の息子と妻が匿っていた。皇帝は早い段階でエクセゴルでダークサイドに洗脳したかったが、ベストゥーンのオーチはしくじります。 幼少期にエクセゴルで訓練できぬまま、どこかで成長していく。 皇帝にとっては危険な兆候です、皇帝の血を受け継ぐ孫。 皇帝はレイが自身を滅ぼせると分かっていた。だから怖かったのです。 弱点を始末したかった。どこにいるかさえ分かれば。 やがてレイについてスノークの耳に入ります。 レイはレジスタンスの戦力になり、大きな脅威になっていた。 皇帝の血をダークサイドに活かして欲しいのに、そうしてくれない。 意外な事に、レイは権力とか暗黒面には興味がなかったのだ。 これまでと違い、暗黒面に落としにくい。 言い換えれば、皇帝を完全に滅ぼせる切り札がレイなのだ。 レイアはそれを見抜いていたから、レイを訓練した。 ルークもまさか皇帝の孫娘が弟子入りに来たとは想像しなかった。 皇帝の忍耐強さは受け継がれていた。 両親の忠告通りにジャクーを離れなかったお陰で、皇帝を滅ぼせる切り札を失わずに済んだのだ。 ヨーダはレイこそ貴重であるとルークに主張した、まさにその通り。 ヨーダは皇帝に敗れたが、レイを訓練させれば皇帝に勝てるかもしれない。 皇帝が絶対的な力を有した程、絶対的な切り札。 皇帝を滅ぼすにはどうすべきか頭を悩ましてきたが、フォースの覚醒で事態は進展する。 皇帝がレイを始末する為のコマは、ベンソロである。 レイの発見に伴い、スノークに二人を対峙させる。ダイアド。 二人を競わせ、スノークを倒せるか試す。結果、見事にスノークの不意を突いた。 二人の前に蘇った皇帝が立ちはだかる。 当然、スノークのように皇帝を滅ぼしたがるベンソロ。 レイが皇帝の孫である事を知ってしまう。レイの力を使えば、皇帝を滅ぼせるのに気づく。 しかしレイは協力するのを拒む。ベンソロが父ハンソロを殺した事が許せなかったのだ。スノークのように皇帝を倒すのは不可能だ。 代わりレイの始末を皇帝が要求する。 レイ...

Simultaneous incident and clone attack.

If Coruscant 's skyscraper collapsed under General Grievous' s attack ... just thinking is scary. It is not the beginning of the Revenge of Sith, the Corrsanti surprise attack just before the Clone War ended. EP 2, just before the battle of the Gion in clone attacks. It seems that General Grievous was active in those days.
If Grievous suddenly attacks Coruscant at the stage of EP 2, I think that it will be shocked that the inside of the galaxy was hit by suddenness. As Council of Vail and Organa said, as Congress approves the use of clone armor after enemy attacks, Palpatine is the usual procedure, cloning the clone army as a regular army and approving the parliament, clarifying the purpose of the war and opening the war think. There is no need to activate emergency powers.
Siddias would have considered this scenario that orders Grievous.
But Lord Sidious will not.
Director Lucas does not draw so.


Because I did not want to go to Coruscant - New York. A year before the release of EP 2, simultaneous multiple incidents occurred. In the case of shaking the United States, President Bush stated as a war act, and will begin military action in the Middle East before summer without obtaining the resolution of the United Nations. The worst cause of the war is good, and the angry American citizen supports the reprisal of the simultaneous frequent incident. The incident became an excuse to open up the battle.
Having the United States mainland under attack was a humiliation for America, the world's hegemonic power.
Americans were angry also at the time of Pearl Harbor.

Historically, the superpowers got two massive surprises.

Well, how about a Star Wars reminiscent of the incident to such an American? I think that I will be criticized very much. Director Lucas must have been concerned about that.
If so, how about if someone took action before the incident occurred just before being attacked? I think.

So that famous Jedi, Obi-Wan Kenobi discovered the Droid Army, the Weapons of Mass Destruction
Report to Congress, Director Lucas decides on the scenario that Congress will quickly consider military options to prevent attacks. It is dogma. It's a screenplay I draw, Do not pinch your mouth! I take responsibility! In the way.

It seems that criticism was few as an entertainment movie produced in this way.
Clone attacks were released as Star Wars to heal the thought of angry Americans.

人気の投稿