スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

結局、皇帝を滅ぼせるのは孫娘だけ

ネクロマンサー計画の過程で、皇帝のクローンが何体か生まれます。 カミーノアンは失敗作をエクセゴルに送ったとされます。 スノークです。皇帝に値しないですが、シス・エターナルはファーストオーダー計画に利用価値を見出します。意図した脆弱さ。 試行錯誤を経てレイが出現する。ミディクロリアン値の高い人間。 レイを皇帝の息子と妻が匿っていた。皇帝は早い段階でエクセゴルでダークサイドに洗脳したかったが、ベストゥーンのオーチはしくじります。 幼少期にエクセゴルで訓練できぬまま、どこかで成長していく。 皇帝にとっては危険な兆候です、皇帝の血を受け継ぐ孫。 皇帝はレイが自身を滅ぼせると分かっていた。だから怖かったのです。 弱点を始末したかった。どこにいるかさえ分かれば。 やがてレイについてスノークの耳に入ります。 レイはレジスタンスの戦力になり、大きな脅威になっていた。 皇帝の血をダークサイドに活かして欲しいのに、そうしてくれない。 意外な事に、レイは権力とか暗黒面には興味がなかったのだ。 これまでと違い、暗黒面に落としにくい。 言い換えれば、皇帝を完全に滅ぼせる切り札がレイなのだ。 レイアはそれを見抜いていたから、レイを訓練した。 ルークもまさか皇帝の孫娘が弟子入りに来たとは想像しなかった。 皇帝の忍耐強さは受け継がれていた。 両親の忠告通りにジャクーを離れなかったお陰で、皇帝を滅ぼせる切り札を失わずに済んだのだ。 ヨーダはレイこそ貴重であるとルークに主張した、まさにその通り。 ヨーダは皇帝に敗れたが、レイを訓練させれば皇帝に勝てるかもしれない。 皇帝が絶対的な力を有した程、絶対的な切り札。 皇帝を滅ぼすにはどうすべきか頭を悩ましてきたが、フォースの覚醒で事態は進展する。 皇帝がレイを始末する為のコマは、ベンソロである。 レイの発見に伴い、スノークに二人を対峙させる。ダイアド。 二人を競わせ、スノークを倒せるか試す。結果、見事にスノークの不意を突いた。 二人の前に蘇った皇帝が立ちはだかる。 当然、スノークのように皇帝を滅ぼしたがるベンソロ。 レイが皇帝の孫である事を知ってしまう。レイの力を使えば、皇帝を滅ぼせるのに気づく。 しかしレイは協力するのを拒む。ベンソロが父ハンソロを殺した事が許せなかったのだ。スノークのように皇帝を倒すのは不可能だ。 代わりレイの始末を皇帝が要求する。 レイ...

How does Palpatine manipulate kyloren?

Cairolen and Rey conquered and buried the top leader Snork. As a result, Chiroren will be the top leader of the first order, but I wonder if it has leadership. With General Hucks, who hates that position, there are many challenges.

I will visit in front of my grandfather Darth Vader and I will seek advice.
However, I do not know if I can get the help of Anakin Skywalker who returned to the light side.

If time passes as it is, rebellion will occur in the first order.

It was the Emperor Palpatine who was most awaiting this situation. It is unclear in what process it has revived, but the insatiable power desire is alive and well. It is expected
that Palpatine will come in contact with Cairolen, who has been thinking of using and exploiting this situation in his own way.
Chiroren is also a chosen person by Sis. Cairoen is surprised at bold contact.

The emperor has experienced the betrayal of Anakin. Darth Vader dedicated to the dark side by that much woke up with the sense of justice of his son Luke.
It was an unexpected end for the emperor who knew the dark side force. We will consider how to ensure dark side inheritance so that the same thing does not happen. In other words, it was necessary to convince him that there could never be betrayed by the master's emperor. At that time, it would have been nice if Luke had killed Vader, but because the emperor had made a statement saying "Did it! Kill me," Vader said, "Why? I noticed that my

And Cairolen should also use it to drop Rei on the dark side. Now that there are no snooks and rooks, planning is easy. Luke never imagined that Palpatine would come back to life after he died.

First of all, Palpatine will build a trusting relationship with Cairolen to get First Order and Ray. It praises Cairole who has dealt with Snork and gives advice to strengthen control within First Order. This clever advice admires Bensolo as well as Anakin. I will probably not forget it.
You will be able to manipulate the first order at will faster than you think.
I often hear Snork's complaints and undertake different things.

Learn how Anakin has played as Darth Vader, the rise of the empire, the clearing of Jedi, and other facts that Luke did not know, to Ben Solo. Ben Solo is worthy of knowing it.
But Palpatine does not teach everything. I betrayed Darth Vader himself, and Anakin returned to the dark side.

Anger is the essence of the dark side, it should never be suppressed, pool it and make full use of it.
Snork was also just an imperial piece. I did not completely understand the dark side.

I think that Bensolo was recognized by Palpatine and promised to be a Sis, but in fact, Shidias was only using Bensolo. Dozens of people are operating behind the scenes
It is Sidious. Ben Solo is highly self-respecting, foolish than Anakin, and a blood addicted child of the Skywalker family ... very useful. Cairolen who does not know the bond of two people confesses about Ray. The use of such a strong force is considered to be a threat. Sidious laughs. Instead of defeating, you should be on your side. (Instead of Cairolen)

Ray is angry at him, saying to Chiroren that he has not regretted hansolo.
When Ray destroys Cairolen, Sidias guides Ray who can not handle Force.

At the same time destroy the resistance.

人気の投稿