スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

デススター建造長期化に腹立つ皇帝

ゲイレン・アーソのせいでデススター完成は遠のいていました。 実は技術的な問題でなく、人為的な問題だったのです。 皇帝の不満はターキンに向けられ、ターキンの不満はクレニック長官に向けられる。 皇帝はデススターの実態が暴かれる事を恐れていた。 デススターほどの巨大な機密体制を長期間維持するのは、困難だったのです。 惑星を丸ごと破壊するような大がかりな宇宙ステーションだから、関わる資源も人員も膨大です。元老院は勘づいていた。 クレニックは機密をなんとしても維持することに神経を尖らせた。 ターキンに警告されます、皇帝の忍耐の限界。 デススターの機密に違法にアクセスしたISBのデドラ・ミーロが浮かびます。 どうやらISBの重要ターゲット、アクシスの正体を突き止めた。 デススターの巨大な機密が邪魔しており、ISBは長年、アクシスを特定できなかったのです。 クレニックにとって、アクシスなどどうでもよかった。 それよりもデススターの機密が漏洩したのが許せない。徹底して隠蔽します。 しかし見方を変えれば、巨大な機密がインテリジェンス体制の弊害になっていたことを意味します。アクシス以外にも様々な問題が生じているでしょう。 デススターが破壊されない限り、解決できません。 惑星を丸ごと破壊したい皇帝の夢をかなえる筈が、帝国の足枷になっていた。 機密は小規模で細分化、短期間で効力を失う方がいい気がします。

Bad batch episode 8 impressions (note spoilers)

This week's title is "Reunion," but most people would have thought it was a reunion with the Bad Batch and Crosshair.Unexpectedly, Cadbain appeared, and it seems that meeting a hunter is a "reunion". But I'm pin I didn't come .. because I didn't know them. Apparently, it reminded me of the acquaintance between Cadbain and Boba Fett in the unreleased EP of Clone Wars (two years ago). What~


Cadbain, like Fennec Shand, seems to have been hired by Kaminoan, aiming for Omega with a bounty bet. The hunters have taken good care of Omega, so it can be delivered to the client without any damage. Perhaps a large bounty was bet. Because the Camino government is wealthy.

Bain was required to be prepared to turn even the empire into an enemy in order to secure Omega. Behind the empire is a common practice for some bounty hunters. The empire was in the process of chasing the Bad Batch, so I was willing to take a bird's eye view of the situation and take a chance to secure Omega with minimal action.

It succeeds brilliantly. Of course, I didn't tell the hunter about my employer. He just goes to Camino for a reward. Perhaps the Bad Batch will also follow. (Tech had put a transmitter beacon in Omega)


And I think it will be a development that shows why Kaminoan needs Omega. Plans for Lama Su, Ko Sai and others to deceive the empire are revealed. Perhaps you're willing to make Omega the gene donor for the new clone. Omega is a defective clone, but it has a good gene. You can manufacture even more powerful clone troopers with such Omega. Kaminoan's long-cherished wish. (Therefore, it may be named Stormtrooper)

I'm willing to spend a huge amount of wartime samples, experimental results, cloned assets, and huge sums of money. The doubled growth rate is even faster, aging is slower, and the problem of genetic degradation may be overcome.

But there is a problem. It is the financial cost that the empire bears. The emperor and Takin will not invest in Kammy's government anymore. The Camino government must be prepared to pay the full cost for the first production.

This plan is not leaked to the emperor now that there is no source of funding, Tyranus.

人気の投稿