スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

結局、皇帝を滅ぼせるのは孫娘だけ

ネクロマンサー計画の過程で、皇帝のクローンが何体か生まれます。 カミーノアンは失敗作をエクセゴルに送ったとされます。 スノークです。皇帝に値しないですが、シス・エターナルはファーストオーダー計画に利用価値を見出します。意図した脆弱さ。 試行錯誤を経てレイが出現する。ミディクロリアン値の高い人間。 レイを皇帝の息子と妻が匿っていた。皇帝は早い段階でエクセゴルでダークサイドに洗脳したかったが、ベストゥーンのオーチはしくじります。 幼少期にエクセゴルで訓練できぬまま、どこかで成長していく。 皇帝にとっては危険な兆候です、皇帝の血を受け継ぐ孫。 皇帝はレイが自身を滅ぼせると分かっていた。だから怖かったのです。 弱点を始末したかった。どこにいるかさえ分かれば。 やがてレイについてスノークの耳に入ります。 レイはレジスタンスの戦力になり、大きな脅威になっていた。 皇帝の血をダークサイドに活かして欲しいのに、そうしてくれない。 意外な事に、レイは権力とか暗黒面には興味がなかったのだ。 これまでと違い、暗黒面に落としにくい。 言い換えれば、皇帝を完全に滅ぼせる切り札がレイなのだ。 レイアはそれを見抜いていたから、レイを訓練した。 ルークもまさか皇帝の孫娘が弟子入りに来たとは想像しなかった。 皇帝の忍耐強さは受け継がれていた。 両親の忠告通りにジャクーを離れなかったお陰で、皇帝を滅ぼせる切り札を失わずに済んだのだ。 ヨーダはレイこそ貴重であるとルークに主張した、まさにその通り。 ヨーダは皇帝に敗れたが、レイを訓練させれば皇帝に勝てるかもしれない。 皇帝が絶対的な力を有した程、絶対的な切り札。 皇帝を滅ぼすにはどうすべきか頭を悩ましてきたが、フォースの覚醒で事態は進展する。 皇帝がレイを始末する為のコマは、ベンソロである。 レイの発見に伴い、スノークに二人を対峙させる。ダイアド。 二人を競わせ、スノークを倒せるか試す。結果、見事にスノークの不意を突いた。 二人の前に蘇った皇帝が立ちはだかる。 当然、スノークのように皇帝を滅ぼしたがるベンソロ。 レイが皇帝の孫である事を知ってしまう。レイの力を使えば、皇帝を滅ぼせるのに気づく。 しかしレイは協力するのを拒む。ベンソロが父ハンソロを殺した事が許せなかったのだ。スノークのように皇帝を倒すのは不可能だ。 代わりレイの始末を皇帝が要求する。 レイ...

SW Character Encyclopedia Latest Complete Edition Review

Hidalgo's SW book was released, so I bought it the day after it was released. Translated by Mr. Tominaga. Thank you.


Before I started reading, I was licking it as a simple commentary book for beginners that I had seen before. In the age of subscriptions, people tend to prefer books that are simple, easy to understand, and easy to read.


So I decided to read it before going to bed.




In conclusion, this book is a great value. I was deeply moved by the unexpected results.


Of course, it is a Canon specification, but there is also a maniac commentary that seems to be Legends.


For example, "Blizzard Force" This is the name of the imperial elite force explained in the SW fact file 20 years ago. No way it will be listed as canon!

In addition, "Body Bucket" This is a derogatory name for the clone armor that was explained in SW Episode 3 Characters & Creatures 17 years ago. No way it will be listed as canon!



Other contexts and phrases that appeared in previous visual commentary books have been adopted. I'm happy every time I notice that. After all, there is only Mr. Hidalgo's writing.


Of course, the amount of information should increase, but it is established as a commentary book that can be read casually. The numerous settings have been handpicked to truly please the reader. The first time you find out, it should be interesting. It's a setting that's been around for years.


It's a great book for those who aren't familiar with the context and phrases found in previous visual guides. The explanation so far is comprehensively summarized as a Canon specification. It's a great way to appreciate Disney Plus, and it's a great bargain for those who haven't bought a visual commentary book before.


As a request, I want you to distribute it as an e-book. Personally, I like paper, but it dramatically lowers the hurdles to purchase in an easy-to-experience in the age of subscriptions. It is done overseas.

人気の投稿