スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

結局、皇帝を滅ぼせるのは孫娘だけ

ネクロマンサー計画の過程で、皇帝のクローンが何体か生まれます。 カミーノアンは失敗作をエクセゴルに送ったとされます。 スノークです。皇帝に値しないですが、シス・エターナルはファーストオーダー計画に利用価値を見出します。意図した脆弱さ。 試行錯誤を経てレイが出現する。ミディクロリアン値の高い人間。 レイを皇帝の息子と妻が匿っていた。皇帝は早い段階でエクセゴルでダークサイドに洗脳したかったが、ベストゥーンのオーチはしくじります。 幼少期にエクセゴルで訓練できぬまま、どこかで成長していく。 皇帝にとっては危険な兆候です、皇帝の血を受け継ぐ孫。 皇帝はレイが自身を滅ぼせると分かっていた。だから怖かったのです。 弱点を始末したかった。どこにいるかさえ分かれば。 やがてレイについてスノークの耳に入ります。 レイはレジスタンスの戦力になり、大きな脅威になっていた。 皇帝の血をダークサイドに活かして欲しいのに、そうしてくれない。 意外な事に、レイは権力とか暗黒面には興味がなかったのだ。 これまでと違い、暗黒面に落としにくい。 言い換えれば、皇帝を完全に滅ぼせる切り札がレイなのだ。 レイアはそれを見抜いていたから、レイを訓練した。 ルークもまさか皇帝の孫娘が弟子入りに来たとは想像しなかった。 皇帝の忍耐強さは受け継がれていた。 両親の忠告通りにジャクーを離れなかったお陰で、皇帝を滅ぼせる切り札を失わずに済んだのだ。 ヨーダはレイこそ貴重であるとルークに主張した、まさにその通り。 ヨーダは皇帝に敗れたが、レイを訓練させれば皇帝に勝てるかもしれない。 皇帝が絶対的な力を有した程、絶対的な切り札。 皇帝を滅ぼすにはどうすべきか頭を悩ましてきたが、フォースの覚醒で事態は進展する。 皇帝がレイを始末する為のコマは、ベンソロである。 レイの発見に伴い、スノークに二人を対峙させる。ダイアド。 二人を競わせ、スノークを倒せるか試す。結果、見事にスノークの不意を突いた。 二人の前に蘇った皇帝が立ちはだかる。 当然、スノークのように皇帝を滅ぼしたがるベンソロ。 レイが皇帝の孫である事を知ってしまう。レイの力を使えば、皇帝を滅ぼせるのに気づく。 しかしレイは協力するのを拒む。ベンソロが父ハンソロを殺した事が許せなかったのだ。スノークのように皇帝を倒すのは不可能だ。 代わりレイの始末を皇帝が要求する。 レイ...

The reason why the constitution could be amended many times

The Clone Wars project, which is still popular today, is sure to excite you.


As I posted the other day, the Republic reorganized into a dictatorship during the Clone Wars due to militarization and centralization.


In the process, the 1,000-year-old Constitution of the Republic was radically altered.

It was changed in a short period of time.


But is such a thing possible with common sense?

It seems impossible. It's a national constitution.


Actually it is possible.


As expected, if the republic's constitution has been followed for 1,000 years, there have been voices calling for constitutional amendments, such as ``I want to change this here'' and ``I don't mind if it's like this''.

But of course you can't. It's a constitution that must be obeyed. .

In fact, there were things that needed to be changed in response to the changing times. However, there was no "opportunity".


Such a republic hits a national crisis called the Clone Wars.

This is the greatest crisis in the nation's history. The life of the people and the survival of the nation are at stake. Unfortunately, the republic's constitution is unarmed pacifism. In the first place, it is the content that was made in peacetime for 1000 years.


When moving the Republican Army, the constitution gets in the way, and they can't do what they want.

Millions of lives are at stake. Worst case, you lose the war. I'm in trouble.


Palpatine promises:

He said, ``I accept temporary amendments to the constitution.

When this is said, it becomes the idea of ​​"If that's the case, let's make a drastic change at this time." And then the constitution goes through revision after revision.

This makes it easier for the Republic to fight in a military advantage.

At the same time, the correction items that I wanted to change so far are realized at once.


It's supposed to be applied during wartime, but once it's changed, it's surprisingly good.


Before I knew it, the constitution had changed dramatically in a short period of time.

All have parliamentary approval. The trigger was war.


This is blaspheming democracy.

"Nothing is Impossible for the Sith"

人気の投稿