スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

スローン「ファースト・オーダーが始まる」

休戦協定を締結したスローン大提督は帝国の敗北を演出します。 新共和国との戦闘を泥沼化させるのではなく、残った帝国の資源を温存する決断をしたのです。 皇帝の死により一夜で崩壊した帝国を巧妙に再構築したい。 休戦協定に違反せず、実態を表面化せずに、水面下で体制を立て直すのです。 皇帝一人に依存しない、中央集権を否定した次世代の帝国です。 資源の分散、水面下の帝国。 スローンは皇帝の継承を拒否します。新共和国を安堵させます。 皇帝の死を利用する。 スローンは帝国を再構築する上で、皇帝のように指令しません。 中央集権になってしまうからです。難しいでしょうね。 兵器産業の力を存分に利用するのです。 彼らは帝国との取引の継続を望んでいます。帝国との取引は新共和国が禁止しています。 口封じします、帝国の温存したい資源を渡し、大切に保管させます。 取引の条件は、新共和国に気付かれないようにすること。 スローンの指示でなく、兵器産業全体に主体的に帝国を再構築させる。 中央集権の否定、資源の分散、水面下の帝国。 見事に隠蔽できます。次世代の帝国の実態はバレません。 これがファースト・オーダーの作り方であります。 不思議な事に兵器産業に主体的に帝国を再構築させたので、スローンでさえ、ファースト・オーダーの実態を全て把握できなくなります。 これなら新共和国でさえ分からないでしょう。 つまり万が一、スローンが死んでもファースト・オーダーは頓挫しないのです。 これはスノーク創造の過程です。

Exploiting the fighting spirit of a short decisive battle

I will post about the Clone Wars plan.


There are multiple reasons why the Dark Lord of the Sith was able to accomplish the Clone Wars plan, but here we will focus on his attitude of being close to the people and valuing democracy.


The Clone Wars, ostensibly started by the Jedi, are a nuisance to the general public.

I want it to end quickly. What I hope for is an ``early end'' and ``a short decisive battle.'' (Millennium, peace blur)

Palpatine faithfully pursues that goal.

Rather abnormally so. Because he loves democracy.

"A republic with people"


"We will do whatever it takes to bring the war to an early end."

With this one word, the resources and national power of all republics are gathered together at once. I want to finish it as soon as possible, so I'm pretty strong in the middle. The Jedi will also help. In fact, it has reached an abnormal level where it would be strange if we could not win with this force. I'm sure we can win. (In effect, dictatorship)


But he fails. . The war continues, even if it seems clearly wrong. As a result, a strong dictatorial system is built in a short period of time.

Because we aim for a short-term decisive battle, the damage of failure is immeasurable.


In other words, we should have expected a long war, but the people's wishes are for an early end and a short decisive battle.


Palpatine worries about the continuation of the war. Most of the public's dissatisfaction is directed against the Jedi. Because it's the Jedi who ostensibly started the war in the first place, and who actually lead the battle.

The Jedi were also poorly calculated in their command of battle. I was confident that the Clone Army's strength would bring the war to a quick end, but the Separatists are waging a long-term war, and their strategy will go awry.


The Senate passed one tough bill after another, and in a short period of time the country suddenly turned into a dictatorial military state.


We are simply maintaining our stance of being close to the people.


⚪︎After Order 66 was issued, the Emperor explained that the Jedi had intentionally failed in a short decisive battle. The theory is that he was deceived by the Jedi many times.


⚪︎The Jedi were searching for the Sith Lord during the war. I thought the Sith Lords were prolonging the war, and it's true. He was reporting point by point to Palpatine.


⚪︎What we must not forget is that the stress of the clone troopers had reached its peak due to the prolonged battle. You can see that he did not hesitate to carry out Order 66.

人気の投稿