スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

結局、皇帝を滅ぼせるのは孫娘だけ

ネクロマンサー計画の過程で、皇帝のクローンが何体か生まれます。 カミーノアンは失敗作をエクセゴルに送ったとされます。 スノークです。皇帝に値しないですが、シス・エターナルはファーストオーダー計画に利用価値を見出します。意図した脆弱さ。 試行錯誤を経てレイが出現する。ミディクロリアン値の高い人間。 レイを皇帝の息子と妻が匿っていた。皇帝は早い段階でエクセゴルでダークサイドに洗脳したかったが、ベストゥーンのオーチはしくじります。 幼少期にエクセゴルで訓練できぬまま、どこかで成長していく。 皇帝にとっては危険な兆候です、皇帝の血を受け継ぐ孫。 皇帝はレイが自身を滅ぼせると分かっていた。だから怖かったのです。 弱点を始末したかった。どこにいるかさえ分かれば。 やがてレイについてスノークの耳に入ります。 レイはレジスタンスの戦力になり、大きな脅威になっていた。 皇帝の血をダークサイドに活かして欲しいのに、そうしてくれない。 意外な事に、レイは権力とか暗黒面には興味がなかったのだ。 これまでと違い、暗黒面に落としにくい。 言い換えれば、皇帝を完全に滅ぼせる切り札がレイなのだ。 レイアはそれを見抜いていたから、レイを訓練した。 ルークもまさか皇帝の孫娘が弟子入りに来たとは想像しなかった。 皇帝の忍耐強さは受け継がれていた。 両親の忠告通りにジャクーを離れなかったお陰で、皇帝を滅ぼせる切り札を失わずに済んだのだ。 ヨーダはレイこそ貴重であるとルークに主張した、まさにその通り。 ヨーダは皇帝に敗れたが、レイを訓練させれば皇帝に勝てるかもしれない。 皇帝が絶対的な力を有した程、絶対的な切り札。 皇帝を滅ぼすにはどうすべきか頭を悩ましてきたが、フォースの覚醒で事態は進展する。 皇帝がレイを始末する為のコマは、ベンソロである。 レイの発見に伴い、スノークに二人を対峙させる。ダイアド。 二人を競わせ、スノークを倒せるか試す。結果、見事にスノークの不意を突いた。 二人の前に蘇った皇帝が立ちはだかる。 当然、スノークのように皇帝を滅ぼしたがるベンソロ。 レイが皇帝の孫である事を知ってしまう。レイの力を使えば、皇帝を滅ぼせるのに気づく。 しかしレイは協力するのを拒む。ベンソロが父ハンソロを殺した事が許せなかったのだ。スノークのように皇帝を倒すのは不可能だ。 代わりレイの始末を皇帝が要求する。 レイ...

Skeleton Crew Episode 4 Impressions(Caution for spoilers)

⚪︎I'm glad I helped SM-33 last time


It seems that the coordinates of Atathi are in SM-33's memory bank.


These coordinates are very valuable. Not only will they allow the children to return home, but they will also tell us where the wealthy financial city is.


That's why the previous captain of SM-33 killed his crew on board and sealed SM-33's records.


Shudrow is also after him.


If I had left SM-33 behind, it would have been game over.


⚪︎Babu Frik


In The Rise of Skywalker, C-3PO accurately recorded the coordinates of the wayfinder. However, records in Sith language are apparently against the laws of the Republic Senate, so they won't tell us.


So, knowing that other records will be erased, I head to Kijimi.


I had Babu Frik pull out the coordinates.


I want them to do something similar to SM-33.


(At first glance, worthless D-Os sometimes had information that was more valuable than expected, such as the coordinates of Exegol)


(It seems that finding At Ati is much easier than finding Exegol)


⚪︎Neal


After the collapse of the Empire, there were more calm children like this.


The New Republic is educating them that way.


⚪︎I want the Jedi to help


Maybe the Republic hid the coordinates of At Ati from the Empire.


The Emperor was aiming for it. Therefore, even the assets of the Emperor did not know the coordinates. Or the Empire collapsed before the Emperor noticed. (At Ati becomes a legend)


The New Republic makes At Ati a secret.


Luke and Lando were traveling the galaxy in search of Exegol. It was a journey to explore the roots of the Jedi. If At Ati has any connection to the Jedi heritage, I think Luke should be able to help them.


It seems that the New Republic relied on the power of the Jedi to keep At Ati a secret. A cover-up (isolating them, etc.). It's difficult because it's a Jedi cover-up.

(I hope there's a key to the Jedi Temple)


If the Jedi of the Republic era knew about At Ati, Yoda knew too. The Chancellor tried to get more information, but Yoda wouldn't tell him.

After Order 66 was issued, the Empire investigated the Temple, but they couldn't find anything.

(They also don't know where Yoda is, Dagobah.)


If the Empire knew the coordinates of At Ati, they would have exploited it to their heart's content.

The Emperor got many stars, but not At Ati.

人気の投稿