スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

結局、皇帝を滅ぼせるのは孫娘だけ

ネクロマンサー計画の過程で、皇帝のクローンが何体か生まれます。 カミーノアンは失敗作をエクセゴルに送ったとされます。 スノークです。皇帝に値しないですが、シス・エターナルはファーストオーダー計画に利用価値を見出します。意図した脆弱さ。 試行錯誤を経てレイが出現する。ミディクロリアン値の高い人間。 レイを皇帝の息子と妻が匿っていた。皇帝は早い段階でエクセゴルでダークサイドに洗脳したかったが、ベストゥーンのオーチはしくじります。 幼少期にエクセゴルで訓練できぬまま、どこかで成長していく。 皇帝にとっては危険な兆候です、皇帝の血を受け継ぐ孫。 皇帝はレイが自身を滅ぼせると分かっていた。だから怖かったのです。 弱点を始末したかった。どこにいるかさえ分かれば。 やがてレイについてスノークの耳に入ります。 レイはレジスタンスの戦力になり、大きな脅威になっていた。 皇帝の血をダークサイドに活かして欲しいのに、そうしてくれない。 意外な事に、レイは権力とか暗黒面には興味がなかったのだ。 これまでと違い、暗黒面に落としにくい。 言い換えれば、皇帝を完全に滅ぼせる切り札がレイなのだ。 レイアはそれを見抜いていたから、レイを訓練した。 ルークもまさか皇帝の孫娘が弟子入りに来たとは想像しなかった。 皇帝の忍耐強さは受け継がれていた。 両親の忠告通りにジャクーを離れなかったお陰で、皇帝を滅ぼせる切り札を失わずに済んだのだ。 ヨーダはレイこそ貴重であるとルークに主張した、まさにその通り。 ヨーダは皇帝に敗れたが、レイを訓練させれば皇帝に勝てるかもしれない。 皇帝が絶対的な力を有した程、絶対的な切り札。 皇帝を滅ぼすにはどうすべきか頭を悩ましてきたが、フォースの覚醒で事態は進展する。 皇帝がレイを始末する為のコマは、ベンソロである。 レイの発見に伴い、スノークに二人を対峙させる。ダイアド。 二人を競わせ、スノークを倒せるか試す。結果、見事にスノークの不意を突いた。 二人の前に蘇った皇帝が立ちはだかる。 当然、スノークのように皇帝を滅ぼしたがるベンソロ。 レイが皇帝の孫である事を知ってしまう。レイの力を使えば、皇帝を滅ぼせるのに気づく。 しかしレイは協力するのを拒む。ベンソロが父ハンソロを殺した事が許せなかったのだ。スノークのように皇帝を倒すのは不可能だ。 代わりレイの始末を皇帝が要求する。 レイ...

Instill the idea of Sith in Dooku

One of the last 20 lost people, Master Dooku, is the loss of the Jedi Knights. He was a former disciple of Yoda and did not want to become a councilor.


I really hated the short-sighted view of the Jedi Order and the reality of being spoiled by the Senate, which was full of corruption and corruption. The order has lost sight of the direction of justice and is weakening.


Even if it goes against the order, I wanted to bring justice to the republic.


Feeling the evil intelligence behind the cleverly calculated events, Dooku saw through the two Lords of the Sis who were in the dark. I wanted to find it and get rid of it if I could.


However, unexpectedly, I came into contact with Lord Sis. To be precise, it was already in contact. At first, I was surprised by Sidias' boldness, but I was attracted to it. Then let's fight each other? Do you fight until someone sheds blood?


Instead, if we talked as before, we were surprisingly able to find something in common in our way of thinking. A person who has equal power with himself from a different camp.


I don't suspect the consultation with my senator's friend Palpatine.


I inadvertently leak the prophecy of the chosen one.


The fact that Sidias was close to him was manipulated by the mouth and smile that could soften any stubborn person. This is the dark side training. I will train how to deceive the republic.


And Dooku is the first Jedi to know the identity of Lord Sis.


I am grateful and respectful to Sidious, who has resolved many questions and worries that have been a mystery for a long time, and revealed his identity.


Yoda and the others were afraid of the dark side, but Sith is not a scary existence. Sis and Jedi don't change much. . In general, the Jedi are in the wrong direction of justice. He assumes that Sis is evil on his own. . I will understand.


Sidias, who dropped Dooku into the dark side, gave him the title of Dartyranus. In order to start the reorganization of the galaxy, we will make demands on Tyranas one after another. Tyranas followed me. Let them skillfully distinguish between the names of Dooku and Tyranus.


Even if Mall got rid of his disciple Kwaigan, Dooku was not released from the dark side. Kwaigan would have understood the reorganization of the galaxy, that is, a great plan, so his death is a sacrifice for the cause of Sith. If Kwaigan were alive, I wanted to attract him to Sis's side. I'm very sorry.


On the other hand, the death of Cyphodias was inevitable.


As Yoda says, once you step into the dark side, you can't get out easily. That's certainly true. After repeating bad things, I won't want to betray Sidias. This is a preliminary exercise before dropping Skywalker into the dark side.


"Do you want to get rid of 10,000 Jedi in an instant? Is it really possible?


Tyranas is shocked by the method invented by Sidias. To be precise, it was the ultimate method that Playgus and Sidias had thought out over the years.


"There is nothing impossible in Sith"

人気の投稿