スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

結局、皇帝を滅ぼせるのは孫娘だけ

ネクロマンサー計画の過程で、皇帝のクローンが何体か生まれます。 カミーノアンは失敗作をエクセゴルに送ったとされます。 スノークです。皇帝に値しないですが、シス・エターナルはファーストオーダー計画に利用価値を見出します。意図した脆弱さ。 試行錯誤を経てレイが出現する。ミディクロリアン値の高い人間。 レイを皇帝の息子と妻が匿っていた。皇帝は早い段階でエクセゴルでダークサイドに洗脳したかったが、ベストゥーンのオーチはしくじります。 幼少期にエクセゴルで訓練できぬまま、どこかで成長していく。 皇帝にとっては危険な兆候です、皇帝の血を受け継ぐ孫。 皇帝はレイが自身を滅ぼせると分かっていた。だから怖かったのです。 弱点を始末したかった。どこにいるかさえ分かれば。 やがてレイについてスノークの耳に入ります。 レイはレジスタンスの戦力になり、大きな脅威になっていた。 皇帝の血をダークサイドに活かして欲しいのに、そうしてくれない。 意外な事に、レイは権力とか暗黒面には興味がなかったのだ。 これまでと違い、暗黒面に落としにくい。 言い換えれば、皇帝を完全に滅ぼせる切り札がレイなのだ。 レイアはそれを見抜いていたから、レイを訓練した。 ルークもまさか皇帝の孫娘が弟子入りに来たとは想像しなかった。 皇帝の忍耐強さは受け継がれていた。 両親の忠告通りにジャクーを離れなかったお陰で、皇帝を滅ぼせる切り札を失わずに済んだのだ。 ヨーダはレイこそ貴重であるとルークに主張した、まさにその通り。 ヨーダは皇帝に敗れたが、レイを訓練させれば皇帝に勝てるかもしれない。 皇帝が絶対的な力を有した程、絶対的な切り札。 皇帝を滅ぼすにはどうすべきか頭を悩ましてきたが、フォースの覚醒で事態は進展する。 皇帝がレイを始末する為のコマは、ベンソロである。 レイの発見に伴い、スノークに二人を対峙させる。ダイアド。 二人を競わせ、スノークを倒せるか試す。結果、見事にスノークの不意を突いた。 二人の前に蘇った皇帝が立ちはだかる。 当然、スノークのように皇帝を滅ぼしたがるベンソロ。 レイが皇帝の孫である事を知ってしまう。レイの力を使えば、皇帝を滅ぼせるのに気づく。 しかしレイは協力するのを拒む。ベンソロが父ハンソロを殺した事が許せなかったのだ。スノークのように皇帝を倒すのは不可能だ。 代わりレイの始末を皇帝が要求する。 レイ...

Cassian Andor S2 Week 2 Impressions(Caution for spoilers)

⚪︎Cassian and Cyril are approaching in Gorman! Two people who are related


Cyril Khan, like Dedramiro, resents Cassian.


It seems that the two want to take revenge. A common desire for revenge is together.


Dedora has marked Cassian in search of Axis at ISB, but can't be found. I didn't expect to be lurking in Corsanto.


But strangely enough, Cassian is infiltrating Gorman!


Although he is disguised as Lusen's instructions, Cyril remembers his face. I even looked at holograms at home. Even if you think you can break up with the past, what will happen if you find Cassian?


"That guy!" Cyril will probably report to Dedra and give an attack go-ahead.


"I'll get rid of Ando this time"


But it is an instruction to ignite a rebellion "do it"


(Cassian went back to Corsanto, but she never imagined that Cyril was in Gorman)


⚪︎Preparation under the surface of the empire


Klenick "The Gorman Project is top secret"


The empire is reaching out to Gorman's evil hand. The power of a quiet giant.


The weapon is quietly put in and painted confidentially. Even within the ISB, few people know.


That's why he wants to make Kalikite something of the empire at all costs.


If Gorman was under the control of the empire, there was no need to do such a troublesome thing. The emperor is angry. The Turkin case is probably burning.


It is the essence of the dark side that will not be forgiven for what you have wanted for a long time.


Even Lusen didn't notice it for the past year. I couldn't grasp the movement under the water. This is because there are only a limited number of people who know about it inside the ISB, and it did not get into the ears of the spies.


⚪︎ISB internal spy


I finally notice Gorman's suspicious movements, but I don't want Axis to get involved with Gorman. Because I don't want to go under the supervision of Dedora, who has been out of charge of Axis. Use Cassian at times like this.


It's helpful to have a spy, but I feel late. Relying on spies within the ISB will be a revenge. You may be made a double spy. That's why there may be few people inside the ISB who know about the Gorman plan.


The current person in charge of Axis is not investigating as hard as before. Dedra's former subordinate.


It is said that if you are too aware of Axis, you will not be promoted. ( I don't want to be demoted like Dedra)


⚪︎Cyril is employed by ISB


Dedra is remotely controlling as he wants. I will also secretly contact you regularly.


However, I don't realize how terrible the empire is.


Dedra, who was demoted, is using Cyril to be promoted. She's a terrible woman.


I want to be praised by Krenick as advised by my boss Partagas.


⚪︎Lusen's shop is full of fakes "It's for ripping"


I think the proceeds are used to fund the activities of the rebellion.


After all, there are eavesdropping devices in antiques. The timing is bad and there is no Cassian, so Claire will collect it.


The fight between Lusen and Claire is a sight to see. I'm usually calm, but I get hot.


However, it is professional to calmly take countermeasures.


(Claire's acting is amazing as she snatches the eavesdropping machine. Make the viewers nervous!)


There is a Holy Grail of Sis in the store, but it's definitely a fake! The real thing is the property of the emperor.


⚪︎Bail Organa appears!


A different actor from the drama Obiwan.


It's been years since young Leia was kidnapped. Later, he shared his fate with Alderan.


"The empire has become bolder"


⚪︎Corridor of the Senate


I'm excited about this kind of set!


Turbo lift arranged diagonally, white walls instead of black. There are a lot of eavesdropping machines here, and I think ISB is analyzing it. Renovation for that. A place where loyalty to the emperor is tested.


It's more beautiful than when it was a bat batch. I never thought that the parliament would be dissolved.


It's really a decoration.


(It's probably round, so it's easy to shoot with volume)

人気の投稿