スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

デススター建造長期化に腹立つ皇帝

ゲイレン・アーソのせいでデススター完成は遠のいていました。 実は技術的な問題でなく、人為的な問題だったのです。 皇帝の不満はターキンに向けられ、ターキンの不満はクレニック長官に向けられる。 皇帝はデススターの実態が暴かれる事を恐れていた。 デススターほどの巨大な機密体制を長期間維持するのは、困難だったのです。 惑星を丸ごと破壊するような大がかりな宇宙ステーションだから、関わる資源も人員も膨大です。元老院は勘づいていた。 クレニックは機密をなんとしても維持することに神経を尖らせた。 ターキンに警告されます、皇帝の忍耐の限界。 デススターの機密に違法にアクセスしたISBのデドラ・ミーロが浮かびます。 どうやらISBの重要ターゲット、アクシスの正体を突き止めた。 デススターの巨大な機密が邪魔しており、ISBは長年、アクシスを特定できなかったのです。 クレニックにとって、アクシスなどどうでもよかった。 それよりもデススターの機密が漏洩したのが許せない。徹底して隠蔽します。 しかし見方を変えれば、巨大な機密がインテリジェンス体制の弊害になっていたことを意味します。アクシス以外にも様々な問題が生じているでしょう。 デススターが破壊されない限り、解決できません。 惑星を丸ごと破壊したい皇帝の夢をかなえる筈が、帝国の足枷になっていた。 機密は小規模で細分化、短期間で効力を失う方がいい気がします。

Palpatine doesn't bully JarJar

Padme respected Palpatine, his political teacher.


Palpatine, who was clean and unrelated to corruption, was devoted to his beloved republic.


In the first place, it was Palpatine who recommended Padme as the queen of Naboo.


Padme's parents are friends of Palpatine. The father never thought that his daughter would become a politician. He is a good person.


However, for Lord Sidias, he just wants to take advantage of the queen in the Naboo blockade plan.


I will take it by hand with a speech that can appease anyone.


After signing an agreement to legalize the invasion of the trade union, I was going to deal with it.


It is the guts to make Palpatine, who received a sympathy vote in the Senate, to be elected chairman, and in exchange for the lifting of the blockade, he has the guts to make him drink a lot of favorable conditions for the trade union. ( Elimination of tariffs, etc.)


This plan was supposed to go smoothly, but the dispatch of Jedi by Chairman Valoram makes things complicated. The queen could not be made to sign the agreement. Planning flexibility and resourceful response are required.


As a result, the blockade can only be lifted unconditionally. Because the invasion could not be legalized. However, Palpatine got the long-awaited position of supreme chairman.


I couldn't get rid of the queen, so I'm worried about the trial.


Lord Sidias will try not to convict Nutganley.


Palpatine cedes Naboo's seat to Padme.


The delegate is Gungan's Jaja.


Just as he manipulated Padme, he probably wanted to manipulate Jaja.


It is an emergency power that determines the activation of the clone army.


It's a hard-line motion that's likely to be criticized, but it's submitted without fear. Thanks to this, Palpatine was able to easily obtain the powerful authority of emergency power. That's why I'm full of gratitude to Jaja. I was so sorry to be reluctant to acquire such authority.


Palpatine generously protects Padme and Jarja (Sidias hates) and exercises emergency power. However, the assumption of a critical situation should be a few weeks, but it will be prolonged.


As a result, Palpatine becomes a legal dictator.


This is a surprise for everyone, and Jarger regrets submitting the motion.


He was involved in the dictatorship of a huge democracy that lasted for 1000 years.


Padme and Jarja are friends with Monmosma and Ogana.


"I didn't expect Palpateen to become such a person."


"The monster we created"

人気の投稿