スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

結局、皇帝を滅ぼせるのは孫娘だけ

ネクロマンサー計画の過程で、皇帝のクローンが何体か生まれます。 カミーノアンは失敗作をエクセゴルに送ったとされます。 スノークです。皇帝に値しないですが、シス・エターナルはファーストオーダー計画に利用価値を見出します。意図した脆弱さ。 試行錯誤を経てレイが出現する。ミディクロリアン値の高い人間。 レイを皇帝の息子と妻が匿っていた。皇帝は早い段階でエクセゴルでダークサイドに洗脳したかったが、ベストゥーンのオーチはしくじります。 幼少期にエクセゴルで訓練できぬまま、どこかで成長していく。 皇帝にとっては危険な兆候です、皇帝の血を受け継ぐ孫。 皇帝はレイが自身を滅ぼせると分かっていた。だから怖かったのです。 弱点を始末したかった。どこにいるかさえ分かれば。 やがてレイについてスノークの耳に入ります。 レイはレジスタンスの戦力になり、大きな脅威になっていた。 皇帝の血をダークサイドに活かして欲しいのに、そうしてくれない。 意外な事に、レイは権力とか暗黒面には興味がなかったのだ。 これまでと違い、暗黒面に落としにくい。 言い換えれば、皇帝を完全に滅ぼせる切り札がレイなのだ。 レイアはそれを見抜いていたから、レイを訓練した。 ルークもまさか皇帝の孫娘が弟子入りに来たとは想像しなかった。 皇帝の忍耐強さは受け継がれていた。 両親の忠告通りにジャクーを離れなかったお陰で、皇帝を滅ぼせる切り札を失わずに済んだのだ。 ヨーダはレイこそ貴重であるとルークに主張した、まさにその通り。 ヨーダは皇帝に敗れたが、レイを訓練させれば皇帝に勝てるかもしれない。 皇帝が絶対的な力を有した程、絶対的な切り札。 皇帝を滅ぼすにはどうすべきか頭を悩ましてきたが、フォースの覚醒で事態は進展する。 皇帝がレイを始末する為のコマは、ベンソロである。 レイの発見に伴い、スノークに二人を対峙させる。ダイアド。 二人を競わせ、スノークを倒せるか試す。結果、見事にスノークの不意を突いた。 二人の前に蘇った皇帝が立ちはだかる。 当然、スノークのように皇帝を滅ぼしたがるベンソロ。 レイが皇帝の孫である事を知ってしまう。レイの力を使えば、皇帝を滅ぼせるのに気づく。 しかしレイは協力するのを拒む。ベンソロが父ハンソロを殺した事が許せなかったのだ。スノークのように皇帝を倒すのは不可能だ。 代わりレイの始末を皇帝が要求する。 レイ...

The revenge on the empire of the mall will not succeed

By getting rid of Satin Crys, the revenge on Obi-Wan was accomplished. Make Obi-Wan live and make him suffer.


Feeling this, Sidias goes to the mall to deal with it himself.


Dissatisfied with the fact that the mall didn't get rid of Obi-One.


Get rid of Savage Opress, capture the mall alive and lock him up in the fortress.


Tyranas also joins here, and the next target is Mother Taljin.


The use of the mall that was captured alive is to lure out Mother Tarjin, to seize the criminal Shinjigate in one fell swoop, and to trade with the future empire.


However, don't let Anakin and Obiwan's movements interfere.


If the information of the Palpatine kidnapping gets into the ears of the mall, it will probably interfere with the plan. Unfortunately, Asoka will deal with it in Mandalay.


"Why are you?"


After Anakin falls into the dark side, order 66 is issued to destroy the Jedi. He also orders the disposal of the mall, but the surviving mall also surprises Sidias.


"There are only former disciples!"


Mall was able to roughly grasp the full picture of Sis's plan.


"I thought about it, I'll destroy the Jedi with an army for the Jedi."


In the Clone War, Mall knew the identity of the Supreme Council. And I also saw through that he was manipulating the successor Dooku behind his back.


The Jedi was so focused on ending the protracted war that he missed the increasing threat inside. Jedi were used to build empires.


That's why I couldn't foresee the betrayal of the clone soldier.


I've been asking for an opportunity to take revenge on Sidius so far, but the Jedi who protects the Supreme Speaker have been in the way. It is the defense of the iron wall. However, I was surprised by the scenario in which the supreme chairman was betrayed by the defense.


However, it is also a troublesome problem for the emperor.


It is a survival of the Jedi. I think it will be troublesome if you come into contact with the mall.


If Mall explains the full picture of Sith's plan, he will understand the conspiracy.


The emperor had Lord Vader organize interrogators and sent assassins one after another.


By the way, Mall guessed that Vader was the successor of Dooku. But I don't know who it is.


As the emperor was concerned, the survival of the Jedi will conspire with the mall. I am frustrated by the reality of how the Jedi Order and the Republic were at war under the control of Sis. Plan revenge against the emperor together.


Before that, you have to defeat the vader. Now the Vader is the defense of the iron wall.


Anakin wanted to fight the mall.


If I can get rid of the mall, I think I will be praised by the emperor.


For revenge, Mall takes control of the criminal syndicate.


We must assume the situation of fighting the empire. My right arm is Kira.


Declare Crimson Dawn.


The emperor should plan that if he trades with the mall, he can use it for the empire. I admire Mall for surviving so stabbly and carefully trying to take revenge.


Wouldn't the exhausted mall realize that he had been manipulated in the hands of Sidias all this time and realize the meaninglessness of revenge? ( I want the simiter that I once gave to the mall to appear)


As a proof of praise, wouldn't the emperor tell him that Obi-Wan survived Order 66 and was real? I won't tell this to Vader.


Obi-Wan's erasure is a concern for Sidias and a miscalculation.


Even the third sister couldn't get rid of Obi-One, but the mall might be able to do it. The emperor expects the mall of Crimson Dawn.


(The duel between the two is depicted in the anime Rebels. It's the end of the mall)


※The duel between the interrogator and the mall (shadow) will be amazing.


Double blade vs. double blade!!


Vader and the emperor are watching in Holo. The emperor's laughter at the roar of the lightsaber.


※In Legends, is the emperor Prince Sizol? I traded with.


Canon's mall may use this as a model.

人気の投稿