スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

結局、皇帝を滅ぼせるのは孫娘だけ

ネクロマンサー計画の過程で、皇帝のクローンが何体か生まれます。 カミーノアンは失敗作をエクセゴルに送ったとされます。 スノークです。皇帝に値しないですが、シス・エターナルはファーストオーダー計画に利用価値を見出します。意図した脆弱さ。 試行錯誤を経てレイが出現する。ミディクロリアン値の高い人間。 レイを皇帝の息子と妻が匿っていた。皇帝は早い段階でエクセゴルでダークサイドに洗脳したかったが、ベストゥーンのオーチはしくじります。 幼少期にエクセゴルで訓練できぬまま、どこかで成長していく。 皇帝にとっては危険な兆候です、皇帝の血を受け継ぐ孫。 皇帝はレイが自身を滅ぼせると分かっていた。だから怖かったのです。 弱点を始末したかった。どこにいるかさえ分かれば。 やがてレイについてスノークの耳に入ります。 レイはレジスタンスの戦力になり、大きな脅威になっていた。 皇帝の血をダークサイドに活かして欲しいのに、そうしてくれない。 意外な事に、レイは権力とか暗黒面には興味がなかったのだ。 これまでと違い、暗黒面に落としにくい。 言い換えれば、皇帝を完全に滅ぼせる切り札がレイなのだ。 レイアはそれを見抜いていたから、レイを訓練した。 ルークもまさか皇帝の孫娘が弟子入りに来たとは想像しなかった。 皇帝の忍耐強さは受け継がれていた。 両親の忠告通りにジャクーを離れなかったお陰で、皇帝を滅ぼせる切り札を失わずに済んだのだ。 ヨーダはレイこそ貴重であるとルークに主張した、まさにその通り。 ヨーダは皇帝に敗れたが、レイを訓練させれば皇帝に勝てるかもしれない。 皇帝が絶対的な力を有した程、絶対的な切り札。 皇帝を滅ぼすにはどうすべきか頭を悩ましてきたが、フォースの覚醒で事態は進展する。 皇帝がレイを始末する為のコマは、ベンソロである。 レイの発見に伴い、スノークに二人を対峙させる。ダイアド。 二人を競わせ、スノークを倒せるか試す。結果、見事にスノークの不意を突いた。 二人の前に蘇った皇帝が立ちはだかる。 当然、スノークのように皇帝を滅ぼしたがるベンソロ。 レイが皇帝の孫である事を知ってしまう。レイの力を使えば、皇帝を滅ぼせるのに気づく。 しかしレイは協力するのを拒む。ベンソロが父ハンソロを殺した事が許せなかったのだ。スノークのように皇帝を倒すのは不可能だ。 代わりレイの始末を皇帝が要求する。 レイ...

Maul shadow lord, 3 Week Impressions(Caution for spoilers)

We have entered the second half. The tempo of the story is still excellent, as expected of director Filoni.


The scene expected by the viewers is expected to be released until the middle, and invited to the next stage in the second half.


It's a scary story, but it's amazing that the anime can create such an atmosphere.


⚪︎Professional interrogation


The empire intervenes, and the interrogator explores the detective.


I don't blame you for neglecting to report, I will explore without hurting you.


It seems that the interrogator will be made to vomit with a high probability depending on the force.


Not only does it make you vomit, but you also see through what you don't know.


Swim it unharmed and feed it.


(Mury safer and more reliable than the terrifying interrogation equipment used by ISB for Bix)


I thought the mall would bite the bait, but surprisingly, it was Jedi. The situation is becoming more complicated.


I didn't really imagine that Shadow was real.


As the emperor was concerned about. He escaped the surveillance of ISB and was hiding.


The priority is Shadow rather than Jedi.


Shadow is a threat to the empire. I want to take revenge on the empire.


If you can catch or get rid of Shadow, you will be praised by Lord Vader.


Later, a disciple of Anakin Skywalker was discovered, and it was an equivalent feat. Some interrogators are eager to search for Obiwan Kenobi, but they are probably dead.


⚪︎ISB


I was surprised by the fact that Shadow was real.


There has been no report from Janix so far. This is a problem.


Local residents have promised a large reward, but in this case, it is the local police.


The emperor is angry. ( I was happy in Clone Wars...)


Transfer jurisdiction to the military, blockade and isolate Janix.


Don't miss the shadow. Tighten up with thorough control and find.


Let the interrogator take a bird's eye view and report it.


In addition to Janix, if you find other Jedi who survived Order 66, you must report to the ISB. It is a threat to the empire. The ISB reports to the emperor, and the emperor gives instructions to the interrogator.


It is the first time to be troubled by the rebels, but the current challenge facing the ISB is the survival of the Jedi. I'm making a list of Jedi that the clone soldiers couldn't get rid of.


Shadow should probably be at the top.


Asoka Tano and Obiwan Kenobi are included, but Anakin Skywalker is not. According to Lord Vader, the chosen one is dead.


⚪︎Terrace Kashi


I've been trained by murder droids since I was a child, and I'm still engrained with it.


Fight with the interrogator with double blades.


Inspector Lawson's son happened to see it, but he will never forget it.


I was dismayed. There were such scary people in the galaxy..


I'll tell Dryden Vos later, which means I can defeat the interrogator.


I want Devon to teach me how to handle double blades.


You can join the master's lightsaber and Devon's.


It is a dangerous doctrine that the Jedi do not teach. Once you taste it, you will be tempted by the strength.


⚪︎It wasn't Corsanto

人気の投稿