スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

結局、皇帝を滅ぼせるのは孫娘だけ

ネクロマンサー計画の過程で、皇帝のクローンが何体か生まれます。 カミーノアンは失敗作をエクセゴルに送ったとされます。 スノークです。皇帝に値しないですが、シス・エターナルはファーストオーダー計画に利用価値を見出します。意図した脆弱さ。 試行錯誤を経てレイが出現する。ミディクロリアン値の高い人間。 レイを皇帝の息子と妻が匿っていた。皇帝は早い段階でエクセゴルでダークサイドに洗脳したかったが、ベストゥーンのオーチはしくじります。 幼少期にエクセゴルで訓練できぬまま、どこかで成長していく。 皇帝にとっては危険な兆候です、皇帝の血を受け継ぐ孫。 皇帝はレイが自身を滅ぼせると分かっていた。だから怖かったのです。 弱点を始末したかった。どこにいるかさえ分かれば。 やがてレイについてスノークの耳に入ります。 レイはレジスタンスの戦力になり、大きな脅威になっていた。 皇帝の血をダークサイドに活かして欲しいのに、そうしてくれない。 意外な事に、レイは権力とか暗黒面には興味がなかったのだ。 これまでと違い、暗黒面に落としにくい。 言い換えれば、皇帝を完全に滅ぼせる切り札がレイなのだ。 レイアはそれを見抜いていたから、レイを訓練した。 ルークもまさか皇帝の孫娘が弟子入りに来たとは想像しなかった。 皇帝の忍耐強さは受け継がれていた。 両親の忠告通りにジャクーを離れなかったお陰で、皇帝を滅ぼせる切り札を失わずに済んだのだ。 ヨーダはレイこそ貴重であるとルークに主張した、まさにその通り。 ヨーダは皇帝に敗れたが、レイを訓練させれば皇帝に勝てるかもしれない。 皇帝が絶対的な力を有した程、絶対的な切り札。 皇帝を滅ぼすにはどうすべきか頭を悩ましてきたが、フォースの覚醒で事態は進展する。 皇帝がレイを始末する為のコマは、ベンソロである。 レイの発見に伴い、スノークに二人を対峙させる。ダイアド。 二人を競わせ、スノークを倒せるか試す。結果、見事にスノークの不意を突いた。 二人の前に蘇った皇帝が立ちはだかる。 当然、スノークのように皇帝を滅ぼしたがるベンソロ。 レイが皇帝の孫である事を知ってしまう。レイの力を使えば、皇帝を滅ぼせるのに気づく。 しかしレイは協力するのを拒む。ベンソロが父ハンソロを殺した事が許せなかったのだ。スノークのように皇帝を倒すのは不可能だ。 代わりレイの始末を皇帝が要求する。 レイ...

Even if you don't reveal the secret of Grogu's career, it's a hit

Two weeks after its release, it has been earning box office revenue with great momentum.


With rave reviews, the market is expanding. The success of popular movies.


It is not enough for the theatrical version.


The secret of Grogu's career advancement is not revealed, and there is no flashback like a drama. Elements reminiscent of drama series are also modest. Mr. Filoni's true intention is not like this. I don't follow Kanon's resources to the fullest. ( The fate of the galaxy? The same scale as anime)


However, if you open the lid, it is quite praised.


That's why there are surprisingly many people who don't know Star Wars well, and I think I realized again that the story of the Skywalker family has a high hurdle.


It was surprising from the point of view that I was immersed in Star Wars.


Mr. Filoni will also be surprised by the unexpected hit.


Even though it does not make the most of Canon's resources, it is appreciated more than expected.


I was instructed not to use Kanon's resources too much. It's a waste, but it can't be helped.


Disney's market forecast is amazing. Successfully hit the demand for the work.


(Modern people only use smartphones)


Potential demand and acquisition of a new generation.


Even if you don't spend a huge budget to produce a theatrical version, you can succeed if you don't lower the difficulty, speed up the tempo and cut off concentration. Lowered the hurdle of watching Star Wars.


Maximize the return by using the resources of the previous drama series.


Make the script simple so that you can watch it easily. I don't make difficult and troublesome movies.


I feel that witnessing this phenomenon has changed the way of popular movies.


It's completely different from the prequel of director Lucas.


This story is not a return to the origin.


I feel that the return to the origin is the awakening of the Force.


Even if you criticize Sequel, Mandalarian & Grogu tend not to be criticized, is the difficulty directly related to criticism?


When I was in Sequel, the market forecast was not as good as it is now.


He spent a huge amount of money to produce a theatrical version. There were no resources for the drama.


Anyway, the expansion of the market is a happy thing, thank you.

人気の投稿