スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

結局、皇帝を滅ぼせるのは孫娘だけ

ネクロマンサー計画の過程で、皇帝のクローンが何体か生まれます。 カミーノアンは失敗作をエクセゴルに送ったとされます。 スノークです。皇帝に値しないですが、シス・エターナルはファーストオーダー計画に利用価値を見出します。意図した脆弱さ。 試行錯誤を経てレイが出現する。ミディクロリアン値の高い人間。 レイを皇帝の息子と妻が匿っていた。皇帝は早い段階でエクセゴルでダークサイドに洗脳したかったが、ベストゥーンのオーチはしくじります。 幼少期にエクセゴルで訓練できぬまま、どこかで成長していく。 皇帝にとっては危険な兆候です、皇帝の血を受け継ぐ孫。 皇帝はレイが自身を滅ぼせると分かっていた。だから怖かったのです。 弱点を始末したかった。どこにいるかさえ分かれば。 やがてレイについてスノークの耳に入ります。 レイはレジスタンスの戦力になり、大きな脅威になっていた。 皇帝の血をダークサイドに活かして欲しいのに、そうしてくれない。 意外な事に、レイは権力とか暗黒面には興味がなかったのだ。 これまでと違い、暗黒面に落としにくい。 言い換えれば、皇帝を完全に滅ぼせる切り札がレイなのだ。 レイアはそれを見抜いていたから、レイを訓練した。 ルークもまさか皇帝の孫娘が弟子入りに来たとは想像しなかった。 皇帝の忍耐強さは受け継がれていた。 両親の忠告通りにジャクーを離れなかったお陰で、皇帝を滅ぼせる切り札を失わずに済んだのだ。 ヨーダはレイこそ貴重であるとルークに主張した、まさにその通り。 ヨーダは皇帝に敗れたが、レイを訓練させれば皇帝に勝てるかもしれない。 皇帝が絶対的な力を有した程、絶対的な切り札。 皇帝を滅ぼすにはどうすべきか頭を悩ましてきたが、フォースの覚醒で事態は進展する。 皇帝がレイを始末する為のコマは、ベンソロである。 レイの発見に伴い、スノークに二人を対峙させる。ダイアド。 二人を競わせ、スノークを倒せるか試す。結果、見事にスノークの不意を突いた。 二人の前に蘇った皇帝が立ちはだかる。 当然、スノークのように皇帝を滅ぼしたがるベンソロ。 レイが皇帝の孫である事を知ってしまう。レイの力を使えば、皇帝を滅ぼせるのに気づく。 しかしレイは協力するのを拒む。ベンソロが父ハンソロを殺した事が許せなかったのだ。スノークのように皇帝を倒すのは不可能だ。 代わりレイの始末を皇帝が要求する。 レイ...

Cassian Andor S2 Week 1 Impressions(Caution for spoilers)

⚪︎I was able to solve the power source of Death Star theoretically. .


Abolishing the necromancer plan, Turkin invests resources in the Stardust plan, but Krenick faces technical challenges. Geonosians were worried about power sources from the early stages of design.


It is believed that Klenic overused Geyren Aso's brain and theoretically twisted the solution. The emperor, who was reported by Turkin, gave Klenick authority. ( Narchina 5 is also part of the Stardust project, making parts by human hands)


In order to solve it, it is absolutely necessary to have a calkite buried in the basement of Gorman.


Klenic crosses from the inside and selects people. Let them cooperate and compete to carry out the Gorman plan.


Clenick, who wants to be appreciated by the emperor, has an eye on the ISB auditor of Dedramiro. Miro comes up with a tough plan to deliberately rebel and suppress it by using force. Krenick praises the idea and gives Miro the right to execute it.


If he can successfully collect calcite, he will remove the barriers that block the Stardust project, and the emperor will praise Klenick.


Of course, I won't say a word about being involved in the Stardust project. Because Death Star is a top secret. If it is leaked, it will be erased. I will repair my dream technology that can be self-sufficient in energy.


The problem for Krenick is whether he will be wary of Turkin.


It seems that Klenic had an audience with the emperor, but he won't be able to do it.


What I want to be appreciated by the emperor is Turkin more than Krenick.


For the emperor's dream of destroying the entire planet.


⚪︎After all, I can't identify the axis


For 2 years, Dedramiro worked hard alone, but it was impossible.


Burn your hands to identify troublesome targets that deceive the centralized empire and act alone.


The boss, Partagas, is disappointed in Miro. He seems to want to tell him to give up on Axis, but he is ostensibly downgraded. Instead, I advise that it should be evaluated by Krenick.


Perhaps the people that Krenick gathered for the Gorman project are people with little track record even within the empire. Klenick is going to let someone play the role of execution and impose the responsibility.


From the beginning, I knew that calkite could not be collected without using force.


Milo warned of the threat of Axis, but it seems that it was known internally that it could not be identified. It was actually a threat and a harbinger of rebellion.


It tells the flaws of the empire at that time.


It was supposed to be a chance to be praised by Krenick, but in fact he was made to act as an actor in atrocities. I think I understand that you are offering to decline.


I'm curious about how Lucen will get involved with Gorman.


Exposing the atrocities of the empire in Gorman is a great opportunity to ignite a rebellion.


Should I not be identified as an axis?


⚪︎Thai Avenger appears!


Syner's prototype is unveiled!


The roar of the engine is just like the Thai Whisper on the board of the Cairoren. .


He is the ancestor of the first order tie fighter. ( Made by the same Sinner)


The left and right independent control stick was not adopted in the empire at that time.


It seems that the Thai series at that time was light, but this one seems to be quite heavy. The engine seems to be powerful.


It is not an upper hatch, but a boarding trap specification. Three-seater.

人気の投稿