スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

注目

結局、皇帝を滅ぼせるのは孫娘だけ

ネクロマンサー計画の過程で、皇帝のクローンが何体か生まれます。 カミーノアンは失敗作をエクセゴルに送ったとされます。 スノークです。皇帝に値しないですが、シス・エターナルはファーストオーダー計画に利用価値を見出します。意図した脆弱さ。 試行錯誤を経てレイが出現する。ミディクロリアン値の高い人間。 レイを皇帝の息子と妻が匿っていた。皇帝は早い段階でエクセゴルでダークサイドに洗脳したかったが、ベストゥーンのオーチはしくじります。 幼少期にエクセゴルで訓練できぬまま、どこかで成長していく。 皇帝にとっては危険な兆候です、皇帝の血を受け継ぐ孫。 皇帝はレイが自身を滅ぼせると分かっていた。だから怖かったのです。 弱点を始末したかった。どこにいるかさえ分かれば。 やがてレイについてスノークの耳に入ります。 レイはレジスタンスの戦力になり、大きな脅威になっていた。 皇帝の血をダークサイドに活かして欲しいのに、そうしてくれない。 意外な事に、レイは権力とか暗黒面には興味がなかったのだ。 これまでと違い、暗黒面に落としにくい。 言い換えれば、皇帝を完全に滅ぼせる切り札がレイなのだ。 レイアはそれを見抜いていたから、レイを訓練した。 ルークもまさか皇帝の孫娘が弟子入りに来たとは想像しなかった。 皇帝の忍耐強さは受け継がれていた。 両親の忠告通りにジャクーを離れなかったお陰で、皇帝を滅ぼせる切り札を失わずに済んだのだ。 ヨーダはレイこそ貴重であるとルークに主張した、まさにその通り。 ヨーダは皇帝に敗れたが、レイを訓練させれば皇帝に勝てるかもしれない。 皇帝が絶対的な力を有した程、絶対的な切り札。 皇帝を滅ぼすにはどうすべきか頭を悩ましてきたが、フォースの覚醒で事態は進展する。 皇帝がレイを始末する為のコマは、ベンソロである。 レイの発見に伴い、スノークに二人を対峙させる。ダイアド。 二人を競わせ、スノークを倒せるか試す。結果、見事にスノークの不意を突いた。 二人の前に蘇った皇帝が立ちはだかる。 当然、スノークのように皇帝を滅ぼしたがるベンソロ。 レイが皇帝の孫である事を知ってしまう。レイの力を使えば、皇帝を滅ぼせるのに気づく。 しかしレイは協力するのを拒む。ベンソロが父ハンソロを殺した事が許せなかったのだ。スノークのように皇帝を倒すのは不可能だ。 代わりレイの始末を皇帝が要求する。 レイ...

President Kennedy, thank you for your hard work.

After George Lucas sold Lucasfilm to Disney, Mr. Kennedy, who became president, embarked on the sequence trilogy.


Lucas built it and expanded and developed what was almost completed with Sith's revenge.


The achievements made with the preparation for criticism are great, thank you.


It's true that when I first experienced the awakening of the force, I couldn't forgive the lens flare.


I couldn't forgive it because it seemed like a remake of the old trilogy.


However, it was a great success in acquiring a new generation.


Once, he went back to the origin and was asked by the director to make a simple and clear film.


Now that I think about it, this was right.


If you accept the demands of those who only watch Star Wars, there is no point in Lucas selling it. I want to develop what is passed on to the next generation.


This led to market expansion and commercial success.


I never imagined that books, toys, etc. would be so rich.


Thank you very much.


And above all, I was curious about new characters, new settings, etc.


On the foundation built by Lucas, it promotes freshness and discovery.


In addition to the sequence trilogy, a long-term strategy has been worked out, and everything is cleverly made up of canons. I never dreamed that dramas and anime would be released one after another.


President Kennedy is probably a person who values the field.


The director of the choice will be authorized and there will be no unreasonable intervention.


It is not instructing in the form of an officer from above, but what Lucas did.


That's why he will replace director Dave Filoni.


I am very happy that the galaxy will continue to develop in the future. Thank you for your hard work.

人気の投稿